- What are the changes in JEE 2017?
- Important dates for JEE Main & Advanced 2017
- States & institutions participating in JEE Main & Advanced
What are the changes in JEE 2017?
This means that your AIR for JEE Main 2017 will be calculated only based on your JEE Main score, and not with your Class 12 marks.
2. A minimum of 75% for admissions to IITs
For admissions to IITs, NITs, IIITs and other CFTIs (Centrally Funded Technical Institutes), you must have secured at least 75% in Class 12 examination (65% for SC/ST students).
3. Aadhaar card needed for JEE 2017 application
For appearing for JEE 2017, Aadhaar card is a mandatory identity proof and it should match with your existing school records.
Participating institutes in JEE Main & Advanced 2017
For admissions to any universities in these states, students will have to appear for JEE Main 2017. These states are,
- Madhya Pradesh
Apart from all the universities in these states, all IITs, NITs and IIITs accept admissions based on JEE Advanced 2017.