Practise JEE 2010 questions now
What was JEE 2010 conducted by IIT Madras like?
- It was a lengthy paper, therefore extremely time consuming for the student.
- In the paragraph-type questions, there were two passages - one passage had three questions while the other had only two questions. In the earlier JEE papers, every passage would have the same number of questions.
- Both the numeric response question and the multiple correct answers type questions did not have negative marking. In fact, the partial marks were given for multiple correct answers type questions.
JEE 2010 Paper – II anomalies
- Compared to Paper - I, Paper - II was relatively less lengthy, hence allowing students to solve the paper easily.
- A correct answer for single correct choice type question was given 5 marks and each wrong answer got a penalty of -2 marks.
What are the toughest questions asked in JEE 2010?
You can also practise various other JEE Main questions now, along with the top 3 difficult questions from each Paper. Apply coupon code HLNJEE17 to get 2 free solutions from our tutors now!