NEET 2019 Study Material | Free Downloadable PDFs from HashLearn & MTG
This should be common knowledge by now but here is a gentle reminder, starting this year, NEET 2019 will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The more important point to be noted is that NTA is conducting the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) in a single session, in pen and paper mode. Meaning, unlike JEE examination, NTA will conduct the NEET entrance exam once in a year.
The dates for the upcoming NEET 2019 examination is out and the final examination is scheduled for May 5th, 2019. Here is a quick recap of all the important dates that you must be aware of.
- Availability of Application Form: 1st - 30th November 2019
- Last date to submit Application Form: 30th November 2019
- Last date to pay the fees: November 2018
- Application form correction: December 2018
- Admit card availability: 15th April 2019
- Exam Date: 5th May 2019
- Answer Key: Within the week after the exam
- Result date: 5th June 2019
- Counseling date: 2nd week of June 2019
NEET entrance examination, formerly known as AIPMT is one of the most competitive exams in the country which requires thorough preparation. By now aspirants would have noticed how challenging it is to identify a standard study material on the internet for NEET (AIPMT) exam preparation.
Fret not, we have got to covered. In this article, you will find pdf versions of NEET study material that comprises of all important topics along with diagrams, solved examples, and conceptual assessment modules that will help you further understand complex concepts.
NEET Study Material - Free Downloadable PDFs
NEET Biology Study Material PDFs
- The Sensory System
- Human Skeletal System
- Most Important Questions for NEET Biology
- Quick 50 in Plant Kingdom
- Quick Assesment in BioTechnology
NEET Chemistry Study Material PDFs
NEET Physics Study Material PDFs
How will these NEET Study Material PDFs help me?
- The PDFs featured in this article holds relevant diagrams wherever necessary to help you solidify your understanding of complex concepts
- Quick assessment modules to keep a tab of the progress made in your preparation.